Friday, July 14, 2006

In Good Company

Wow, I had a great response to my little contest. We'll have to do that more often. It was really wonderful to get email from the members I don't hear from as often! I worked on a siamese cat painting all day. Last night I finished this fresh little painting of the horses. I love this loose, expressive style. You can almost feel the fresh summer day! See below for some new prices on originals and a really cute site of the day. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!


Click on the painting to go to its Ebay page.



 




This consumed most of my day! (They were really wonderful company) Click here for a print.


 


Check out a few new prices...




$100





$350


~ Site of the Day ~


http://catsinsinks.com/



Visit my website at www.rachelsstudio.com

No comments: