Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Painting Trip Idea, Anyone Interested?

This is a picture from National Geographic's Stay List

I just got back from a trip to Charleston and stayed at Middleton Place. I think it would be SO fun to do a watercolor workshop there. Would anyone be interested? It probably would be about $500. That would include two nights at Middleton Place, breakfast, tours of the Middleton grounds, and painting with me as much or as little as you wanted! We would get there on a Friday night, paint Saturday morning, then people could either tour the grounds from noon till 5, or paint more with me, then Sunday we could paint in the morning and then go our separate ways. It would be such a blast! I'm going to put out feelers to see if anyone would be interested in doing this the weekend of April 3,4 and 5.

To check out Middleton Place, go here...
http://www.middletonplace.org/

No comments: