Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Poll Ends Tonight!

The official winner of the poll will be chosen tonight, so be sure to get your votes in! The next poll will be for non-cat subjects, so be uploading your pics here or here. That will start tonight too! Plus, I'll be randomly choosing two winners from my blog followers here and my other blog, "Art is Divine" tonight. Click "Follow This Blog" on the right to participate!
I'm going to incorporate the winner of the poll with my Facebook Watercolor Workshop. I'll be doing a video demonstration of the painting of the winner. There will be four segments, one a week on the workshop. It's $5/month to join. Whether you want to learn to paint, or just want a behind the scenes look, it's a lot of fun! If you want to see more of my work, visit www.rachelsstudio.com.

Come explore my gallery! Click the painting to see my website. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter there to get discounts, news, and goodies!

No comments: