Friday, October 01, 2010

Vote for Rachel's next painting!



It's been a while, but at long last, here's another poll! I'll end it in 24 hours, Saturday night around 10 pm. The winner will get their picture painted and a free print. If you'd like to enter the next contest, enter your photo HERE.

Also, if you're anywhere near Irmo, SC this Sunday, Oct 3, come see me at Saluda Shoals Unearth at 1 pm. It's only $5 and the Lake Murray Symphony will be there, along with several other bands, musicians and artists. For more info, visit HERE.
It should be a lot of fun and I'd love to see you there! I'll be painting : )

A few other dates to remember include October 8th - I'll be at Wingard's Nursery to help raise money for LICS. Click HERE for more info. Then October 16 I'll be at the SC State Fair from 11 am to 8 pm selling my prints. Look for me near the art exhibits and the Cantey building; I'll be outside in the Gazebo.

October is going to be crazy!! Remember, my prices for commissions go up in November, so if you'd like a museum quality piece of art that will last generations, now is the time to do it.

What should rachelsstudio.com's next painting be?















View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments: